Subject: Re: Not another strange screen display problem!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 95 23:22:45 PDT

>Ummm... not this one...  :)
>
>But seriously...My question is for the LW world at large.  I need a list
>of LW animation houses, preferably with 5 or more animator/modelers.
>Character animation experience is quite neccessary. 

	Hmmmmm, prolly some LW animators have character experience, and I'm
	sure they'll respond, but LW isn't the best suited software to
	create character animations.  AFAIK, that pretty much goes to
	Animation: Master hands down.

	Ohhhh, reread it.....farming out.  Well, there's still some useful
	info here, I'll post it anyway.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |                                  *
***********************************************************************